Judges needed for regional science fair

Region V S&EF

Feb 16, 2024, 7:47:09 AMFeb 16
to mass...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
My name is Liz Klein and I am one of the volunteers coordinating the Region V Science and Engineering Fair, scheduled for Saturday March 2nd. We are in need of judges for our fair! The event allows high school students to compete with peers from around the region, vying for a chance to advance to state and international fairs. Unfortunately, we are still short on judges and are getting concerned about our ability to run
a successful event. The fair is a really fun experience, and being a judge is a wonderful volunteer opportunity! Please see the attached letter with more information about how to sign up, and contact me at maregvo...@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Best,
Liz Klein