NNOCCI Spring Crash Course

0 просмотров

Caroline Hawthorne

не прочитано,
1 апр. 2022 г., 09:18:1701.04.2022
– mass...@googlegroups.com
Have you ever found yourself mired in a difficult conversation about climate change? NNOCCI's Spring Crash Course could help you improve those interactions! See details and register now at: https://climateinterpreter.org/training

NNOCCI aims to build confidence and competence in climate change communication for all environmental science backgrounds. During our virtual crash course, we'll guide you through science-backed strategies for science interpretation. You'll leave with new tools and access to a network of other professionals to work with!

Already went through a crash course? Please hit that 'forward' button and spread the word to others in your network!

NNOCCI Crash Course - Spring 2022.png

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать