North American Winter Outdoor Learning Virtual Workshops

Assigned to in...@massmees.org by me

Holly Hannaway

Dec 5, 2022, 5:51:13 PM12/5/22
to mass...@googlegroups.com

Free Winter Outdoor Learning Virtual Workshops

Registration for our Winter Workshops is now open!

In addition to ideas and inspiration, all participants will receive a certificate of attendance, entry for some great prizes, and a discount code to access outdoor learning resources & tools.

Learn more & sign-up

The following line-up is offered in partnership with our 50+ Partners

  1. Braiding Sweetgrass for Young Adults
  2. Dirty Teaching: A Beginners Guide to Learning Outdoors
  3. Climate Change & Sustainability Education Resources
  4. Taking Math Outdoors: Practical Ideas & Examples
  5. Green Ummah & The Great Outdoors
  6. A People’s Curriculum for the Earth
  7. School Gardening: Teaching Tools & Resources

Download poster to put up in your school/staffroom:
  1. USA Poster
  2. Canadian Poster
  3. International Poster

--