Fwd: Join Us at the National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference—Register Today!

1 view

Holly Hannaway

Jul 20, 2023, 1:05:37 PM7/20/23
to mass...@googlegroups.com

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Message from eePRO Group Early Childhood EE

Join Us at the National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference—Register Today!

Hi Early Childhood EE eePRO group members,

We hope this message finds you well and filled with excitement for the upcoming National Nature-Based Early Learning Conference!

This year’s conference will take place entirely online, launching with a week of live events July 24–28. Featured speakers will explore, through their personal narratives, research, and collective experiences, how nature brings balance to young children, and all of us, by boosting our mental health and overall well-being.

Attendees have access to:

  • A week full of live conference sessions (July 24–28)
  • A library of on-demand sessions
  • Virtual site tours, featured sessions, and conference workshop
  • All sessions on demand for a year
  • Personalized professional development certificates for every session attended

Visit conference.naturalstart.org to learn more and register.

Thank you,

Early Childhood EE Moderators

Green and blue NAAEE logo with a flat icon of North America in a circle on the left 1250 24th Street, NW
Suite 801
Washington, DC 20037
202-419-0412
unsubscribe from this list   opt-out of all future mailings   forward to friend

--
Holly Hannaway (She/Her)
Outreach Coordinator