Announcing the 2023 In Bloom Conferences

1 view

Liz Ellsworth

Jan 25, 2023, 1:44:07 PM1/25/23
to mass...@googlegroups.com

Registration is OPEN for In Bloom in Delaware!
Announcing the 2023 In Bloom Conferences

If you are new to Antioch New England's In Bloom Conferences, I invite you to read our Overview flyer first and get the highlights of all three conferences that are happening this Spring.

Below that you'll find the conference brochure for In Bloom in Delaware. With this email, registration is officially open for the Delaware conference. We are using the Antioch Continuing Education registration software which will be new for many. We used it last year for credit card registrations. There is a separate page of FAQs to guide you through that process. You will be able to sign up for your workshops in the registration system this year, so be sure to read the Workshop Descriptions in the conference brochure ahead of going online.

We offer a Group Rate to encourage schools to send teams of teachers. We believe innovative practices are more successful when there is a team to collaborate and provide mutual support. If your school is sending a group and wants to pay by check, contact Peg Smeltz for an assisted registration process instead of going online.

Registration for In Bloom in Boston and In Bloom in Maine will be opening within a few weeks. You will receive an additional email when those materials are ready. If you have questions, please feel welcome to contact me.

Sincerely,
Peg Smeltz
‌
Antioch University New England | 40 Avon St, , Keene, , NH 03431
Unsubscribe lizells...@yahoo.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by msm...@antioch.edu powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.