How do we build community resilience to disasters in a changing climate?

1 view

lizells...@yahoo.com

May 12, 2021, 9:23:49 AM5/12/21
to Liz Ellsworth' via Massachusetts Environmental Education Society

We are pleased to announce the release of this new resource - How do we build community resilience to disasters in a changing climate? - and we want to highlight other resources accessible by practitioners on our website.
NEW RESOURCES
How do we build community resilience to disasters in a changing climate?

A review of interventions to improve and measure public health outcomes in the Northeastern United States
This paper examines the peer-reviewed literature on community resilience interventions and metrics that may apply to the Northeastern region of the United States.

The overarching goal of this document is to inform local public health practitioners and planners about the availability of evidence-based strategies to strengthen and measure community resilience to climate change-related disasters.
Click preview to download report
Recordings & Resources on our Website
Recordings and resources from our recent 2021 Virtual Local Solutions: Facilitated Community of Practice
Recordings and resources from our 2020-21 Weathering Change Webinar series, along with recordings and resources from webinars offered in previous years.
Recordings and resources from our 2020-2021 Environmental Advocacy Webinar Series
Recordings and resources from our 2020
Diversity & the Environment Webinar Series
Thank you for your continued support of our work through participating, donating, and sharing our events with your networks. We appreciate it!
Center for Climate Preparedness & Community Resilience
Antioch University New England
40 Avon St.
Keene, NH 03431
Antioch University New England | 40 Avon Street, Keene, NH 03431

Sent by cc...@antioch.edu powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.