October Derby 2022!

Andrew Griffith

Sep 30, 2022, 9:01:06 AM9/30/22
to MassLep
All,

I believe that Frank mentioned last year that after an incredible run of 16 years running the October Derby, he was stepping aside.  Thank you, Frank for keeping it going for so long!

That being said, I figured I would take a crack at it this year.

The rules are pretty simple.  Post here what you see in October and I will log the information each day.  I will also check the Facebook page for any posts.  Adults, caterpillars, chrysalids, eggs, whatever.  We'll see how it goes.

The first few days of October seem to be a wash out here, but I am hoping we can get a decent list by the end of the month.

Happy hunting!

Andrew Griffith

Elise Barry

Sep 30, 2022, 9:34:28 AM9/30/22
to mas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Andrew!
Elise

fsm...@aol.com

Sep 30, 2022, 11:38:19 AM9/30/22
to andre...@comcast.net, mas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Andrew.

And good luck. It's not hard at all - just takes a little diligence.

Very happy to see the derby continue.

Cheers,
Frank