Massachusetts Butterfly Club - 5/19 Dinosaur Footprints, Holyoke

Barbara M Volkle

May 16, 2023, 5:28:18 PM5/16/23
to mas...@googlegroups.com
Join us for the Massachusetts Butterfly Club trip this Friday!

Friday May 19, 10 am

Dinosaur Footprints, Holyoke

Join Julie Richburg of the Trustees of Reservations in exploring the
Trustees Dinosaur Footprints property in Holyoke. (The footprints are
some of the best in the country.) From the Dinosaur Footprints property
we will drive about 2 miles to explore Little Mt. Tom Walking distance
should be about 1 - 1.5 miles. Coleader: Tom Gagnon.
For additional trip information, see our trip roster at
massbutterflies.org . Click on 2023 Schedule for additional trip
information.

Photos from 2021 during this trip courtesy of Danielle Desmarias
(Juniper Hairstreak).

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
bar...@theworld.com

Barbara Volkle

May 15, 2024, 10:10:09 PMMay 15
to MassLep
Join us for the Massachusetts Butterfly Club trip this Friday!

Friday May 17, 10 am

Dinosaur Footprints, Holyoke

Join Julie Richburg of the Trustees of Reservations in exploring the
Trustees Dinosaur Footprints property in Holyoke. (The footprints are
some of the best in the country.) From the Dinosaur Footprints property
we will drive about 2 miles to explore Little Mt. Tom Walking distance
should be about 1 - 1.5 miles. Coleader: Tom Gagnon.
For additional trip information, see our trip roster at
massbutterflies.org . Click on 2024 Schedule for additional trip
information.

Dinosaur footpring photo 2023 courtesy of Susan Browne.
23dinobrowne.jpg

Barbara Volkle

May 16, 2024, 8:22:07 AMMay 16
to MassLep

MBC hats and tee shirts are available! Order via ka...@massbutterflies.org and we'll have what you order ready for pickup at this trip. Cash or check only please. See massbutterflies.org for availability.

*