Caterpillar Lab residency at Arnold Arboretum< boston- 9/23 - 9/25

Barbara Volkle

Sep 22, 2022, 4:22:22 PM9/22/22
to MassLep
Just heard from Sam Jaffe who says:

 It’s last minute but I wanted to get the word out that we have a full
room of caterpillars set up tomorrow through Sunday at the Arnold
arboretum visitor center. It’s 10-4 each day, except for a 12-1 lunch.
We have a really interesting set of fall-season species and a handful of
unusual special guests. Lots of great microscope stories too. Should be
great for bird and butterfly club folks. If you feel like sharing please do!

I hope some of you can make it over there!

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
bar...@theworld.com