Donations to Massachusetts Butterfly Club (MBC)

Elise Barry

Nov 14, 2021, 11:10:54 AM11/14/21
to MassLep
It was great to see so many folks at the Massachusetts Butterfly Club
meeting last night! I think we're all looking forward to the days when
we can meet in person again!

At the meeting, the question arose about how to make a contribution to
the Club. You may contribute in any amount. Every donation, regardless
of the amount, is very gratefully accepted! As the Club is a chapter of
NABA and therefore a 501(c) tax exempt organization, the full amount of
your contribution is tax deductible for those who itemize their
deductions on their federal income tax return. To make a direct
contribution to the Club, go to this link:
https://www.naba.org/chapters/nabambc/donation.asp

Another way to help the Massachusetts Butterfly Club (MBC) is to donate
through Amazon Smile.

When you order from Amazon, a donation can made to the organization of
your choice with no additional charge for the order. The AmazonSmile
Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of many items you buy
from Amazon to the eligible charitable organization of your choice.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon through which you do the
ordering to effect the donation. To learn about and establish this
donation procedure, go to:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/81-2870502.

Thank you to everyone who chooses to help the club!
Elise Barry