Annual Fall Meeting reminder Saturday - link to register

Martha Gach

Nov 11, 2021, 1:14:48 PM11/11/21
to mas...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mass Leppers,

Here is our reminder that our Fall Meeting is coming up soon via Zoom. Register here to get the link via a confirmation email. Bring a guest – celebrating butterflies is a wonderful way to spend a Saturday evening.

Saturday, November 13 at 6:30 pm

6:30   Business meeting & awards

7:00   Speaker James Michielini, Crone Lab at Tufts University

           "Changing with the climate: How butterflies respond to the warming world"

~8:15  Member slide show and social

We’d love to see your butterfly photos! Please send up to 20 pics to Dave Small at Da...@atholbirdclub.org

Not comfortable clicking on an email link? Copy and paste the url below to register:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkdeCqrjIpGdWwtf-5ly08XI6xHEnwL2t4

Hope to see you Saturday evening!

Martha Gach, President

Massachusetts Butterfly Club

MA_Standard-Tagline-Oceanside

Find us on Facebook:  Mass Audubon Broad Meadow Brook

www.massaudubon.org