photos and articles for the Fall issue of Massachusetts Butterflies - due 10/10

Barbara Volkle

Oct 3, 2022, 10:52:18 AM10/3/22
to MassLep
Call for photos and articles for the Fall issue of Massachusetts Butterflies, a publication of the Massachusetts Chapter of the North American Butterfly Association!
Submissions are due by October 10!
Please send along photos and articles to our editor for this fall's journal!
Photos of 2022 MA and New England butterflies are welcome. Please send photos as jpg attachments, and provide information - the town and the date where/when they were taken. Written articles for the journal are also be great! Anything related to butterflies (and moths!) in Massachusetts is fair game. Editor Bill Benner would like to have any submissions as soon as possible, and we GREATLY appreciate everyone's submissions.
Send your submissions, comments or questions to Bill Benner, Editor, Massachusetts Butterflies at billb55 at aol.com! Submissions are due by October 10.
Thank you!

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA