Advice for Monarch Butterfly House?

Ann Bucklin

Aug 15, 2022, 3:43:30 PM8/15/22
to MassLep
Dear MassLep: I am a novice butterfly gardener & hope to optimize success from egg-to-caterpillar-to-chrysalis-to-butterfly for Monarchs! I started a butterfly garden several years ago on Cape Cod & butterfly weed (Asclepias tuberosa) self-seeded. I have a small green house with pots of Asclepias incarnata. I just moved ~15 Monarch caterpillars from my garden & today I found a chrysalis. I welcome information & advice from Mass Butterfly Club members (by email or visit).  Many thanks! Ann (Email: acb...@gmail.com

Monarch_butterfly_house_14Aug2022.jpg