Possible Cabbage Whites in Wilbraham 4/9/21- Humorous story

Danielle

Apr 9, 2021, 11:35:30 PM4/9/21
to MassLep
Went on butterfly patrol on my mountain bike. Saw my first butterfly of 2021- a possible Cabbage White off Main Street near the Minnechaug sign and rock wall. Rode like the wind to get closer on my bike, until it flew over a hedge, only to reemerge on the other side of the street. I cycled back frantically the other way trying to get a better view until it went behind a house. I saw another one at Bruuer Pond and this time, ran after it taking as any photos as I could to document it. Please see my National Geographic quality photo below: Cabbage White April 9 _3.jpg