Fwd: Climate Action Panel Tonight!

Fred Bouchard

Nov 14, 2021, 10:15:04 AM11/14/21
to Mary Ellen Rigano, Jim Fathy, Joanne D'Alcomo, Mapp, Karen, Elman, Steve, Donal Fox, dianthe Eisendrath, Eisendrath, Bob, Frederick Paulsen, Hicks, Joe, John Serino, nico...@400pleasant.com, Peter Haggerty, Waring, Richard, Anne Paulsen, Anne Adams, Andrew List, Cook, Cliff, Drew Wheelan (Amazilia55@yahoo.com), Furbish, Dan, Job Dekker, Jon Damian, Shawn Carey, Wayne Petersen
FYI, eco-friends!
frittilary fred
😃🗿🍄