arlington mass emergency telephone numbers

Peteri Szerlagi

Jul 23, 2024, 12:25:22 PM (2 days ago) Jul 23
to firerad2
https://www.arlingtonma.gov/connect/emergency-phone-numbers

extra info - if you call 643-1212 or 911 - you reach the same 2 or 2.5
dispatchers onduty at the police station

if you call 911 - you might get priority - and they immediately get
your location and phone number via the 911 system

[re 'priority' - in other words - if the 911 line and the 1212 line
ring at the same time - my guess is that they will answer the 911 line
first ]

the dispatchers at the police station handle all calls for PD and FD
and ambulance - and they can get ahold of dpw at night I am sure

--
shes got a kid ... together -
https://youtu.be/IQQ-hxIwm70?si=8jrwZRcfZg-vN4Ye&t=237