Performance API responding slowly

Austin Paul

Oct 13, 2022, 1:35:27 PM10/13/22
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

We've been seeing longer response times and more timeouts of the performance api lately.
{
    "error": {
        "message": "Failed to get travel times data"
    }
}

Best,
Austin Paul

Austin Paul

Oct 13, 2022, 1:46:23 PM10/13/22
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com
Additionally, there appears to be an error with the portal to request an api key:

Developer at MBTA

Nov 9, 2022, 1:44:55 PM11/9/22
to MBTA Developers
Hi Austin,

Sorry for the belated reply here. Our colleagues in our Office of Performance Management and Innovation run the performance data API (as well as other non-trip-planning data sources like the MBTA Open Data Portal). I know they've responded to your directly, but for future reference they can be reached at perfo...@mbta.com. Although of course we're happy to put people in touch with them if needed.

Thanks,
Developer@MBTA