'AFC' shortName in departure board

Brian Card

Jan 14, 2017, 4:50:43 PM1/14/17
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm seeing departure board entries with a shortName of 'AFC' right now and that name doesn't appear in the schedule, several other values don't look right and I'm wondering if you can take a look.  I just pulled the departure board from http://developer.mbta.com/lib/gtrtfs/Departures.csv a couple of minutes ago and attached the output.  Thanks!

Brian

Departures_2017_01_14__4.44pm.csv

amo...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017, 4:57:33 PM1/14/17
to massdotd...@googlegroups.com
I presume that's the train to the Patriots game ("PATTR"), though I agree the data for it is strange.

Brian Card