Red Line carriage occupancy returning NO_DATA_AVAILABLE since 2026-10-03 ~20:00 UTC — Orange fine

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Gary

unread,
8:54 AM (10 hours ago) 8:54 AM
to MBTA Developers

Hi — heads up on something I spotted in the V3 feed.

Since roughly 2026-10-03 20:00 UTC, every Red Line vehicle returned by GET /vehicles?filter[route]=Red,Orange has occupancy_status: "NO_DATA_AVAILABLE" and occupancy_percentage: null on all six carriages. Vehicles themselves come back fine — IDs, positions, trip relationships all present. It's only the carriage occupancy that's missing.

Orange on the same request is ~100% valid, so it looks Red-specific.

I've confirmed it from two independent collectors on separate machines. No service alerts cover it, and the vehicles feed otherwise looks healthy, so I wasn't sure if this is a known Red APC issue or something new.

Not sure if this has already been raised — apologies if so. Happy to share raw response samples if useful.

Thanks.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages