regarding getting trips between two locations

anil sisodiya

Aug 10, 2021, 10:44:45 AM8/10/21
to MBTA Developers
Hi ,

How we can get trips between source(lat, long) and destination(lat, long) location with Itinerary,  base fare estimate, ETA, wheel chair accessibility.

Developer at MBTA

Aug 13, 2021, 11:47:12 AM8/13/21
to MBTA Developers
Hi Anil,

We currently do not provide our own API for trip planning, but there are various paid and open-source services that can do trip planning using our GTFS feeds. Google's Directions API is a straightforward pay-per-request option. OpenTripPlanner (2.0 or later) is a good open-source option, but you will need to set it up on your own servers and point it to our GTFS and GTFS-rt URLs.

—Developer@MBTA