MBTA Screen System Design Guide Is "Missing"

Michael G

May 29, 2023, 1:19:22 PM5/29/23
to MBTA Developers
Hello everyone.

I really needed to reference the MBTA screen system design guide, found at this link, but when I took a look at it, the message "This styleguide is no longer available" shows up. Does anyone know what happened to it? Was it deleted or temporarily made private due to an update? Is there a timeline as to when the design guide will be put back up?

Thank you,
Michael G

Developer at MBTA

Jun 21, 2023, 4:41:07 PM6/21/23
to MBTA Developers
Hi Michael,

Our apologies that you were unable to access our Screens System design guide. We had recently migrated the platform on which this guide (as well various internal documentation) was hosted, and updating that link fell through the cracks.

The link has been flagged to the website team, and it has now been updated with the new location of the design guide. You can newly access it via the link within mbta.com/engineering/design-standards-and-guidelines.

Thank you, and sorry again for the trouble!

Josh
Developer @ MBTA