[MASSBIRD] Hear Ye, Hear Ye - All NEW HAMPSHIRE RAPTOR ADVOCATES - Public,Hearing: 01/24/2023 1:30 pm for Raptor Protection HOUSE BILL 326-FN

Barbara Volkle

Jan 22, 2023, 11:25:51 PM1/22/23
to massbird
Thanks to Gary Menin, Sr. for this post.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
bar...@theworld.com

*

From: gcmeninsr <gcme...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 22:04:18 -0500
Subject: Hear Ye, Hear Ye - All NEW HAMPSHIRE RAPTOR ADVOCATES - Public
Hearing: 01/24/2023 1:30 pm for Raptor Protection HOUSE BILL 326-FN

Now This Bill ( **326-FN** ) Gets RightTo The Point !

"This bill prohibits the use of second generation anticoagulant
rodenticides, except in certain cases.* * Second generation anticoagulant
rodenticide means any pesticide product containing any of the following
active ingredients:

(a) Brodifacoum.

(b) Bromadiolone.

(c) Difenacoum.

(d) Difethialone.

Late notice I realize - but - if you (esp. New Hampshire residents) can
fit this into your schedule to express your concern **(for just a minute or
two) **about the ongoing epidemic of inadvertent poisoning of our Hawks,
Owls and Eagles - then your attendance would be deeply appreciated and just
may make a difference. You don't need to be an Obama like orator - I'm
certainly not - but your sincere, down-to-earth - expression of support
will certainly help.

You can be rest assured that the "Extermination" industry will
be submitting a lot of counter-threats that care little about
innocent wildlife. Our values/experiences are very different and can make a
difference but we have to tell them. Folks chose the EPA as their careers
because they care about wildlife and as such I've got to believe that they
will hear you !

Gary Menin, Sr.
Talkin' Birds Ambassador https://www.talkinbirds.com/
Advocate For Keeping Our Raptors Poison Free ~
978 422 8155

PS:Latest Docket Entry: H: 01/18/2023 - Public Hearing: 01/24/2023
01:30 pm Legislative Office Building Rooms 301-303