[MASSBIRD] Follow Steller's Sea Eagle updates on the Groupme!

Gates Dupont

Dec 20, 2021, 11:25:39 AM12/20/21
to Mass...@theworld.com
Hi all,

For those interested in seeing the eagle, we have a GroupMe for rare birds where live updates are being posted. This will be the fastest way to get updates! You can join the GroupMe at the link below.

Two important notes:
  1. When you join the group, you need to interact with it at least one message in order for GroupMe to not remove you. So, make sure to click "like" (the heart button) on any message right away.
  2. Please keep posts concise and only about rare birds. Remember that the texts are going to over 150 other people, too, so only send necessary texts (avoid follow-ups to say “thanks”, etc.). I hope that makes sense!
Join here:
https://groupme.com/join_group/31053638/LwwzpOWY

Hope to see you out there!

Best,