Ruby client library?

Alex Moore - Niemi

Nov 3, 2015, 9:55:26 AM11/3/15
to Mason media type
Tough to google "Mason" and "Ruby". Anyone know of a client implementation to serialize/deserialize into/out of Ruby/JSON?

Jørn Wildt

Nov 3, 2015, 9:56:50 AM11/3/15
to mason-me...@googlegroups.com
Tough to google "Mason" and "Ruby"

Yep, you are right. But try adding "hypermedia" too and it might help?

Anyway - no, I haven't heard of anything.

/Jørn

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Alex Moore - Niemi <bigba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tough to google "Mason" and "Ruby". Anyone know of a client implementation to serialize/deserialize into/out of Ruby/JSON?

Alex Moore - Niemi

Nov 3, 2015, 10:51:26 AM11/3/15
to Mason media type
Maybe I will see about making a gem at some point. For me the dealbreaker though is probably that I can't find iOS/Android support for this type.