specifying a form property value

nick.p...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2015, 6:01:54 PM2/11/15
to mason-me...@googlegroups.com
I read through the mason spec and didn't see any way for a server to populate a form value.  Is this not available?  For instance, let's say for closing a bug in an issue tracking system we need to post the issue ID to a issuestoclose collection.  The form for this would have the id prepopulated and hidden.  All the consumer would have to do is submit the form.  I'm hoping this is possible.  It's simple to do with HTML forms.

Thanks,
Nick

Jørn Wildt

Feb 12, 2015, 5:10:09 AM2/12/15
to mason-me...@googlegroups.com

I am on vacation with a mobile phone only, so I will get back later. The short answer is; yes, look for the "template" property.

Jørn