Introducing the Mason-PHP Project

Curtis Farnham

Jul 7, 2015, 4:10:27 PM7/7/15
to mason-me...@googlegroups.com
Here at my employer Phone.com, we are building a new Hypermedia API, and we've settled on Mason for the media type.  Just yesterday we open-sourced a PHP library for generating Mason data structures (draft 2 format) suitable for feeding into json_encode() for rendering Mason response bodies.  Check it out! https://github.com/Phone-com/mason-php . It's already available through Composer too. "composer require phonecom/mason-php"

This is the first Mason tool that we're aware of within PHP land.  Hopefully it will promote adoption within this community.

-Curtis Farnham
Senior API Developer
Phone.com

Jørn Wildt

Jul 7, 2015, 4:14:58 PM7/7/15
to mason-me...@googlegroups.com
Wow, cool! I'll take a look at it.

Regards, Jørn

/Jørn

Curtis Farnham

Jul 7, 2015, 4:26:37 PM7/7/15
to mason-me...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jørn.  Please let me know if you find any issues with it. I've tried hard to match the Draft 2 spec exactly, but it's possible I may have missed something.

-Curtis

/Jørn