The Life of a Muslimah 🧕🏼 - Sunday 18th December

Masjid Al-Hidayah

Dec 15, 2022, 2:52:36 PM12/15/22
to Masjid Al-Hidayah
🚺 SISTERS PROGRAMME

The Life of a Muslimah 🧕🏼

This Sunday at 1:15pm, our guest speaker will be Mufti Muhammad Patel, Assistant Principal at TIBHS and teacher at Blackburn Darul Uloom.

It is hoped this will be the first of many talks by Mufti Muhammad and we ask that you invite all the local sisters in your contacts so we can get the maximum number of people to benefit.

As usual, ladies will be seated in the lower, basement hall.  Salah times will be close so we humbly request sisters not to congregate outside/near the masjid before or after the programme.

Refreshments will be provided insha'Allah

Date and time:
Sunday, 18th December 1:15pm

https://t.me/masjidalhidayah_blackburn/355

PLEASE FORWARD THIS POSTER TO YOUR CONTACTS:
Mufti Muhammad Ladies Programme.jpeg

Masjid Al-Hidayah

Feb 18, 2023, 12:53:55 PM2/18/23
to Masjid Al-Hidayah
🚺 SISTERS PROGRAMME
The Life of a Muslimah (🧕🏼part 2)

Assalamu alaikum

Continuing from the last sisters programme, this event builds on the previous successful talk on the same subject with Mufti Muhammad Patel

IMG_20230218_173624_871.jpg