Programme: Who Was Abu Bakr Siddiq (RA)?

Masjid al Hidayah

Jan 29, 2015, 11:50:57 AM1/29/15
to Masjid al Hidayah

Who Was Abu Bakr Siddiq (RA)?
Youth Programme with Maulana Reeyaz Bala
Sat, 31 January, 18:50 GMT
Are you coming?
He was titled As-Siddiq by the Prophet (peace be upon him) because his faith was too strong to be shaken by anything.

He was the first man to submit to Islam; and with such determination, that once the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him)  himself remarked:  “I called people to Islam, everybody thought over it, at least for a while, but this was not the case with Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him), the moment I put Islam before him, he accepted it without any hesitation”.

Join Maulana Reeyaz Bala after Isha on Saturday 31st January 2015 to explore his precious life (English Programme)