thanks..and next steps

Mike

Jun 24, 2007, 4:03:02 AM6/24/07
to Mashed Museum
Hey all

Thanks so much for putting aside a day to come and make some stuff. I
think we did well - hope you all agree. Also thanks to Ross for the
opportunity!

I'd like to keep the momentum up and I know there are a number of
different ideas about how to make this happen. If you have any
thoughts, please punt them around the group. Also if you have an
opinion about whether / how we should open up to a wider audience,
send them round.

Keep your URL's coming - if you do get any opportunities to upload
your apps or just screen grabs of your apps, then that'd be great.

My mashup (still evolving - them maps just aren't right!) is here:

http://www.mashedmuseum.org.uk/mm/museumdirectory/displaymuseum.asp

More later

Thanks again

Mike

Ridge, Mia

Jun 25, 2007, 5:56:38 AM6/25/07
to mashed...@googlegroups.com
I posted about shared repositories/data standards/object models at http://openobjects.blogspot.com/2007/06/are-shared-data-standards-and-shared.html

Similar conversations are happening in archaeology, if we've got an idea of next steps or a call to action I could punt it around the archaeogeek lists.

cheers, Mia