Google Mashup Editor

Mike

Jul 2, 2007, 5:05:02 AM7/2/07
to Mashed Museum
I'm in...got my invite over the weekend. First impressions: less
beautiful, more functional than Pipes.

More waffle here: http://electronicmuseum.wordpress.com/2007/06/30/google-mashup-editor-first-impressions/

Anyone got access to Pipes/GME AND PopFly who'd like to share
thoughts?

Cheers

Mike

Stephen Pope

Jul 2, 2007, 5:34:15 AM7/2/07
to mashed...@googlegroups.com
The mark-up syntax looks great and I'd rather have this and be able to
make something useful than the eye-candy overload that seems to popfly -
looks good but is in no way useful as a mashup tool at present (but then
again its only alpha !!)

Cheers

Mike

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a senior manager of
Eduserv, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the
information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose
for which it has been sent.
If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient
of this communication, please contact the sender immediately.
No employee or agent is authorised to enter into any binding agreement
or contract on behalf of Eduserv or Eduserv Technologies Ltd., unless
that agreement is subsequently confirmed by the conclusion of a written
contract or the issue of a purchase order.
Eduserv (Limited by Guarantee) - company number 3763109 - and
Eduserv Technologies Ltd - company number - 4256630 - are both
companies incorporated in England and Wales and have their registered
offices at Queen Anne House, 11 Charlotte Street, Bath, BA1 2NE.

Jim O'Donnell

Aug 24, 2007, 11:37:02 AM8/24/07
to mashed...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Someone was asking me about how to do this at the museums mashup day, and I've finally got round to doing something about it. I've written some rough notes on how to use our javascript/CSS to add a magnifier feature to your images:
http://eatyourgreens.org.uk/archives/2007/08/adding_a_magnif.html
I thought I'd post it on the off chance that it's useful to someone else.

Cheers
Jim

Jim O'Donnell
Senior Web Developer