Scripting Enabled

Jim O'Donnell

Jun 25, 2008, 9:17:43 AM6/25/08
to mashed...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I thought this might be of interest - Chris Heilmann is organising an event in September around the idea of hacking a more accessible web.
http://scriptingenabled.org/

Jim

Jim O'Donnell
Senior Web Developer
National Maritime Museum
Park Row
Greenwich
London SE10 9NF

DDI: 020 8312 6517
Fax:
email: JOdo...@nmm.ac.uk
P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
We are listed on everyclick.com, the search engine that helps charity. Please go to http://www.everyclick.com/uk/nationalmaritimemuseum and set everyclick as your home page, so you can search the web and help National Maritime Museum. It does not cost a penny, so it's a great way to support us every day.

This message has been scanned for malware by WebSense Mailcontrol for the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich