Fwd: CFP: "Political Masculinities and Populism" 1-3 December 2017

murat g

Feb 1, 2017, 4:42:24 AM2/1/17
to masculinit...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathleen Starck <sta...@uni-landau.de>
Date: 2017-01-31 17:27 GMT+03:00
Subject: CFP: "Political Masculinities and Populism" 1-3 December 2017

Dear all,

we hope this finds you well and that you had a good start into 2017.

After another successful political masculinities (as agents of change) conference last December in Cambridge, we are happy to announce the latest conference in the series:

"Political Masculinities and Populism", 1st to 3rd December, 2017, at the University of Landau, Germany.

The conference is being organised in collaboration with the University of Greenwich and we anticipate that the series will continue with a conference hosted by the University of Greenwich, London, in 2018.

Please find the Call for Papers attached.

Looking forward to your proposals.
Very best wishes,
Kathleen and Russell

Prof. Dr. Kathleen Starck
Geschäftsführende Leiterin Anglistik/Head of the English Department

CFP Political Masculinities and Populism-final.pdf