Cancel /// 2nd International Symposium on Men and Masculinities

Bilhan Gözcü

Aug 2, 2016, 9:17:21 AM8/2/16
to masculinit...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

We regret to inform you that 2nd International Symposium on Men and Masculinities which was scheduled to take place between 8th and 10th of September in İzmir, is cancelled due to political circumstances. During the decision making process, we have considered the state of emergency, travel restrictions on academics, ongoing armed conflict and subjection of all meetings to permission of the governorships. All participants of the symposium will be notified and informed on refund. We plan the symposium to take place in 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Initiative for Critical Studies of Masculinities