DSD's G/L Editor Utility for MAS 90 v4.3 - 15% off

1 view

Wayne Schulz

Oct 15, 2008, 9:40:20 PM10/15/08
to mas90accounting
Just received a promo notice via email that DSD Associates has their G/
L Detail editor on promotion through November 15, 2008.

This cool utility lets you edit your already posted General Ledger
data and make changes to any aspect of the information.

While not something that I would recommend for every user - this
certainly could be helpful for sophisticated users who need to correct
data that has somehow become corrupted or seriously damaged.

I summarized the details and posted a manual:

http://www.s-consult.com/2008/10/15/edit-general-ledger-detail-with-dsds-gl-detail-editor/

Wayne Schulz

http://www.s-consult.com