Lastest MAS90 and MAS200 Service Update # 4 Now Available Online

1 view

Wayne Schulz

Oct 3, 2008, 12:53:10 PM10/3/08
to mas90accounting
The lates Sage MAS90 and MAS200 Service Update is available online.
You can try using this link below but it will require that you login
with your Sage username and password.

http://infosource.sagesoftwareonline.com/sw_attach/sso/mas90/serviceupdates/430ServiceUpdate.htm

My general rule of thumb:

1. If you aren't experiencing issues - don't load the service pack
unless advised by Sage or a (competent) consultant

2. Before calling Sage Software support to open a support case - load
the service update. My rationale on this is that they're going to ask
you to anyway so why not load it first so that you don't get ushered
off the support lines with a "why don't you try loading the service
update and call us back"

3. Be aware that if you have Extended Solutions, some of these require
that you also update the ES at the same time as the service update.

FYI

Wayne Schulz

Wayne Schulz

Oct 3, 2008, 1:26:17 PM10/3/08
to mas90accounting
I just posted a list of only the items that Service Update 4 Corrects

http://www.s-consult.com/2008/10/03/service-update-4-for-sage-mas-90-and-mas-200-available/