FAQ: Can MAS90 report fonts be increased on version 4.x?

Wayne Schulz

Oct 3, 2008, 1:03:42 PM10/3/08
to mas90accounting
Some of these reports (those on level 4.x) may be customized via
Crystal Reports to increase the font size. The issue that you will run
into is that once the font size is increased you may experience fields
that run together or where the value becomes "####" indicating that
the size of the number is bigger than the space allocated by the field/
font.

In some instances people have previewed the reports and used the
ability to increase the magnification level as a workaround.

I have had mixed success with clients attempting to increase the fonts
on the reports. More times than not it seems we get field overflow.

Wayne Schulz