Audio - is it possible?

GrownWarry

Feb 23, 2024, 10:41:10 AMFeb 23
to marzipano
I have made a tour and hosted it myself, I would like to add both text and audio to my tour for those who have disabilities. Is it possible to add audio to hotspots? Or is it possible to make a play button that plays the audio?

Joost

Feb 26, 2024, 2:50:31 AMFeb 26
to marz...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The sky is the limit. Sure it is possible to add buttons that play audio. I can dive into this challenge later this week but questions on forehand:
- Do you have an idea how you want to play the audio? Do you have sound(MP3/wav/etc.) files? Or are you looking for a tool that converts text to speech? Having MP3's is easier than a text-to-speech conversion.
- Are you using the standard InfoSpots that Marzipano implements?

greetings,
Joost

Op vr 23 feb 2024 om 16:41 schreef GrownWarry <sameerw...@gmail.com>:
I have made a tour and hosted it myself, I would like to add both text and audio to my tour for those who have disabilities. Is it possible to add audio to hotspots? Or is it possible to make a play button that plays the audio?

drgoodcat

Feb 26, 2024, 9:09:31 AMFeb 26
to marz...@googlegroups.com
I currently don’t have any sound files, but they will be recorded (reading lines off a script). I can work with mp3 or wav, since I could just convert to them. Yes, I am using the standard hotspots/infospots with Marzipano.