getting started with Marzipano

Tom Hill

Jun 10, 2024, 12:21:22 AMJun 10
to marzipano
It seems like everyone here is already familiar with 360 panoramas, etc.

For a newbie that just searched for "open source home tours", how do I get started?

The tool says "processes your panoramas", but then adds "sphere (equirectangular) or cubefaces", which is where I get lost. I've done some googling, but haven't figured this out yet.

Can one build a tour from standard iPhone panoramas? Does this require a 360 camera?

How do i get my images into marzipano?

I've checked the docs. This is apparently so obvious that it's not even mentioned.

Thanks!