QUESTION

N'depo Atse

Mar 12, 2024, 4:09:03 AMMar 12
to marzipano

Hello, I would like to thank the different developers who combined their efforts to implement the Marzipano tool.
I have a concern regarding hotspots.

First of all, I would like to check if I have understood how Marziparno works.
Using the panoramic images that we insert as input, it creates a cupemap made up of tiles.
And thanks to the Marzipano viewer, we can visualize (do the virtual tour) the cupemap.

Concerning my concern, I would like, if possible to develop a tool which allows to add the hot points at a specific position pixel coordinates of the tiles which compose each image or the coordinates (yaw and pitch).

for this it may be necessary to know the pixel coordinates or (yaw, pitch) of the different tiles using the cursor?
How can we know a priori the yaws and pitch of the tiles of an image?
or how to know these pixel coordinates?
Need help ,
track,
reference,

or if I have wrong, don't hesitate to offer me something.
thank you and have a great day.

Erik Krause

Mar 16, 2024, 4:45:20 PMMar 16
to marz...@googlegroups.com
Am 12.03.2024 um 09:09 schrieb N'depo Atse:

> How can we know a priori the yaws and pitch of the tiles of an
> image? or how to know these pixel coordinates?

I don't know whether this answers your question, but in equirectangular
format the pixel coordinates are proportional to their angular
coordinates. The image center is at yaw = 0°, pitch = 0°. The top edge
is pitch = 90°, the bottom edge pitch = -90°. The left edge is yaw =
-180, the right edge yaw = 180°. The sign may be different, I currently
don't know how marzipano handles this.

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de