Floorplan and radar

Winston

Apr 22, 2024, 10:51:11 PMApr 22
to marzipano
Hello all

Is it possible to add floorplan with radar function in marzipano? If so, how can one do it?

Regards,

camer...@atlasbayvr.com

Apr 23, 2024, 12:43:49 PMApr 23
to marzipano
Yes. You'll have to setup an event handler for the viewChange event on the Marzipano Viewer that you create. Get the current view when it changes, then either re-draw your radar element or use a css transform to show the rotation as it relates to your floorplan. We save the data for what way yaw=0 is shown on the floorplan (up? left? right?) so we can add that to the yaw to get which way the radar should point. Make sure to take care of radians vs degrees.

Yashwant R Kamath

Jun 26, 2024, 11:09:55 PM (6 days ago) Jun 26
to marzipano
That Floor plan and Radar is impressive, i have been trying to find a way for that. Thanks a lot .

Can you please provide some of details on the same? or share some files? it would be very helpful. Thanks in Advance.