EditableLayers - two different photos instead of color and bw versions?

Nelson Gonçalves

Apr 30, 2020, 5:35:27 AM4/30/20
to marzipano
The EditableLayers demo uses the same photo: color and bw versions.
Is it possible to use two different photos instead? any guidance would be great :)

Cameron Abt

Apr 30, 2020, 12:25:35 PM4/30/20
to marzipano

You are going to need some JS expertise to make use of that sort of feature. See here for more information (different original issue, but code shows how to switch layers).

Matt Smith

May 7, 2020, 10:12:15 PM5/7/20
to marzipano
That's a great job. Is that a rendered image or actual photos?  If it's rendered, what did you use?

Cameron Abt

May 7, 2020, 10:35:40 PM5/7/20
to marzipano
We use the Unreal Engine to create our archviz content. That way we can produce everything from standard renderings to these 360 images to mobile and high-end VR applications from a single software platform. We love it, and it keeps getting better and better.