Test message for PeakView

Robert White

Mar 13, 2024, 6:22:58 PMMar 13
to marys-pe...@googlegroups.com
This is a test message of the Peak View. We are having delivering issues.

Robert White

Thursday March 21st - Vineyard Mountain. 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.

Join us for a short hike up Vineyard Mountain. We will follow the Vineyard Mountain Trail from the Lewisburg Saddle to the remains of a cabin though to have been J. C. Avery’s. We will return to the Saddle via Nettleton Road (#500). The 4 mile hike is rated as moderate. Trekking poles may be helpful while on portions of the trail. Bring appropriate shoes, water, and a snack. We will take a break at the “cabin.” The group is limited to 12 participants. We will meet at the Saddle at 9:50 for a 10:00 departure.

Contact the outing leader to reserve a spot and obtain further details.

Leader: Robert White, rlw...@gmail.com.