local labor history projects

billbar...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2010, 1:27:13 PM2/14/10
to Maryland Labor History
As I'm trying to recruit some of you as guest speakers for a history
claass this spring, I suddenly realize that there are more than a
dozen excellent local labor/working-claass history projects in the
Baltimore area. Some of them are associated with schools/colleges and
many are just independent labors of love and solidarity.
Do you think anyone would come if we hosted a panel/symposium on these
projects? We could spread the word as far as DC and Philly but we
really have some great stuff and I'm not aware of any other location
that has such quantity/quality.
Those of you at grad schools--would students come to something like
this?