George DuBois on Maryland workers political action

billbar...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2010, 3:13:13 PM11/2/10
to Maryland Labor History
http://personalspace.sony.net/email/file/6c7071566d32593d#i0

Through the marvels of modern technology, here is a presentation by
George DuBois, author of
Cross-Class Alliances And The Birth Of Modern Liberalism: Maryland
Workers, 1865-1916. The presentation was made on October 28, 2010, to
my labor studies political action class, and covers labor history,
independnet workers political action and coalition politics.
The new site let me load the whole 1/1/2 hours, and not just clips--
pretty great and I am going to try to upload some of the old videos I
have so anyone can watch.