Country First PAC - We want to hear from you!

TonyG...@aol.com

May 11, 2009, 3:04:05 PM5/11/09
to TonyG...@aol.com

We want to hear from you!

We want to hear where you stand on important issues and decisions facing Country First PAC. Please take our short survey today.

http://link.countryfirstpac.com/?187-325-477727-1386
My Friend,

As you know, Country First is a grassroots organization dedicated to strengthening our Party through common goals.

As a member of Country First PAC, I value your opinion on the issues we face as a nation. And today, I'm asking for your
personal assistance in an important project for the PAC.

I want you to be one of the first to take this urgent
Country First PAC Grassroots Survey. Our team is collecting information on some of the top issues our elected leaders across the country are facing and we want to know where you stand.

Please follow this link to take the official Country First PAC Grassroots Survey.

Country First PAC is a grassroots organization and this requires involvement from dedicated supporters like you in every corner of the country. That's why I hope you will participate in this all-important survey by
following this link today.

The survey is short - just 12 questions and it should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. So please
take the time to share your opinions with us.

I do appreciate your continued involvement and feedback.

Sincerely,

John McCain
Chair, Country First PAC

P.S. Your opinion matters - I'm asking you to give your honest feedback to a few important questions by filling out the
Country First PAC Grassroots Survey. Finally, I hope you will be one of the key Country First PAC members to finance the work we are completing across the country. After completing the survey, I ask that you generously make a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or more to Country First. Thank you for your time and support.

http://link.countryfirstpac.com/?187-325-477727-1386

Paid for by Country First PAC
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
www.CountryFirstPAC.com

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!