Where do you stand on border security?

TonyG...@aol.com

May 12, 2010, 3:07:28 PM5/12/10
to TonyG...@aol.com

Where do you stand on border security?

One of the fundamental responsibilities of our government is to secure our borders so that our citizens, no matter where they live in our country, can be safe and secure.

Unfortunately, the Obama Administration and Democrats in Congress have not lived up to the federal government's constitutional responsibility to secure our borders.

So my Arizona colleague, Senator Jon Kyl and I introduced a 10-Point Border Security Plan to secure our border with Mexico against illegal immigration, human smuggling, drug trafficking and the brutal violence associated with the drug cartels. I'd like to know what you think about our nation's border security and that is why I have put together the
2010 Border Security Survey.

I ask that you take a few moments to fill out this survey by
following this link.

I believe we must take action because the fact is clear that our border is not secure and nearly half of all illegal immigrants enter through the Arizona/Mexico corridor.

As I told Sean Hannity on his show, our southern border is broken in Arizona and action is needed. Our federal government has not devoted the resources necessary to secure the border and the result has been escalating The President says he wants to address the issue, but so far he has not taken action. He has not devoted the resources necessary to secure our border, so we are calling for real action and resources as outlined in our 10-Poi2010 Border Security Survey.

Please take the 2010 Border Security Survey today.

Border security is key to keeping our homeland safe. We have seen the violence from drug cartels and drug smugglers skyrocket. It is only a matter of time before even more violence pours over our border into the United States. I believe the key to securing our borders is providing the necessary federal resources to do so effectively and efficiently. And this is exactly what the 10-Point Plan will do.

Please tak take our short, 9-question survey by following this link. Your time and opinions are truly appre

John McCain

P.S. As a result of the Obama Administration and Congressional Democrats' failure to take action to secure the US/Mexico border, Senator Jon Kyl and I have introduced a 10-Point Border Security Plan. I want to know what you think about border security, so I have put together the 2010 Border Security Survey. I ask that you take a few minutes today to fill it out by following this link. Thank you.

Bookmark and Share