Can I use Marvin to substitute for JAI 1.1.3

Sandeep Joshi

May 31, 2018, 9:49:38 PM5/31/18
to Marvin Project
Hi,
In my company we are using JAI 1.1.3. Using jai_codec and jai_core jar files APIs to convert image into memory.
we are using following APIs to convert that image into memory. Image format is TIFF. but now JAI is not supporting by oracle we want to switch to something else.
My question is can I use Marvin for this conversion? if yes then how can start using this? Thank you in advance!!!

  1. ImageDecoder dec = ImageCodec.createImageDecoder();

  1. RenderedImage op = ImageDecoder.decodeAsRenderedImage();

  1. ImageEncoder encoder = ImageCodec.createImageEncoder();

  1. ImageEncoder.encode()

  1. JAI.create();

  1. TIFFEncodeParam tiffParam = new TIFFEncodeParam();

  1. TIFFEncodeParam .setCompression()