failing to load images

EnArvy

Apr 22, 2021, 1:57:54 PM4/22/21
to Marvin Project
Hey!
The program fails to load a few links and I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. This happens in jsfiddle as well as local copy of mine. Imgur links work most of the time. But the link in my case, for example : https://webmail.iitd.ac.in/roundcube/plugins/captcha/temp/69c7537cd3741ba61fc8a7b87e22d3ad.jpg
fails to load. I don't know if the above link will be active by the time you read it or not, so try the link of the image on the captcha on this website: https://webmail.iitd.ac.in/roundcube/?_task=login
Please help