Nexus 5X screen turns blank at phone call

Cyrus

Feb 17, 2022, 3:25:02 AM2/17/22
to Maru OS
Dear community,
I just managaged to install Maru on a Nexus 5x. The problem is now that when I recieve a call, the screen turns black, also when I call out. Anyone experienced this and has a fix?
Thanks
Cyrus

Preetam D'Souza

Mar 6, 2022, 10:42:24 AM3/6/22
to Maru OS
Hi Cyrus,

Thanks for using Maru! I have not experienced this on my Nexus 5X while I was actively using that device. Unfortunately I don't have access to my 5X anymore as it eventually fell prey to the infamous hardware boot loop issue [0]. I don't think any of our active contributors have access to a 5X at the moment to troubleshoot this issue either sadly. If I get my hands on one or if any of our devs gain access to one I will follow-up.

Best,
Preetam