[Nexus 4] Porting thread

Deepak Divakar

Oct 3, 2020, 6:56:17 PM10/3/20
to Maru OS dev
Hello, I use Maru OS as a headless server and decided to share my personal build here. This build is based on the latest Maru 0.6 sources and i have successfully tested with both stretch and buster. Sharing my device sources and installation file for anyone who is interested.

##IMPORTANT##
The current system partition size doesn't support installation so i used the the following tool to resize system partition - Clamor's repartition tool

Thanks Preetham and Maro OS team for your excellent work on this project and i am excited to see what you bring us next!

Preetam D'Souza

Oct 8, 2020, 5:05:06 PM10/8/20
to Maru OS dev
This is great! Nice work!

If you're interested in having your Nexus 4 port added to our official build roster I'm happy to make that happen.

Deepak Divakar

Oct 10, 2020, 3:33:47 PM10/10/20
to Maru OS dev
Yes that would be great! Whenever you get the time.